- We understand that the step up from school can be daunting as well as exciting and every student who joins us follows an intensive induction programme at the start of their first term. We also believe that parents and carers are vital to the success of our students – both from an academic and personal development perspective – and we seek to build a positive three-way partnership between parent, student and college.
We do this through keeping in contact with parents and carers via regular progress reports, updates by email and we publish all of our latest news online.
We further host regular meetings and events, where parents and carers can discuss any issues face-to-face with both teaching and support staff.
You can find out more about our approach to student care, wellbeing and guidance by clicking on the Guidance section of this website.
We have also created a detailed parents’ guide containing lots of practical information about college life which you can download from here.
Our next open events are on:
Parents Welcome Evening September 2017
The Network’s Policies & Procedures
- Complaints Procedure (Corporation)
- Complaints Procedure
- Customer Care Charter
- Data Protection Policy
- E Safety Policy
- Equality Duty 2014-2015
- Equality Policy
- FoI Publication Scheme
- H&S Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Student Disciplinary Procedure
- Student Fees Policy
- Sub-Contracting Fees and Charges Policy 2015-16
- Whistleblowing Policy
Parents / Carers Handbook
Letters to home
- Y12 Level 1 and 2 letter dates and key events Feb 2017
- Y12 Level 3 letter dates and key events Feb 2017
College Term Dates
We have also recently introduced the WisePay System. WisePay is a secure online payment service that allows students and users to make payments to their college using their debit or credit cards.
To access the WisePay Portal, click here.
Proportal allows parents to access information about progress and achievement.
To access Parent Proportal click here.
To access the Proportal User guide click here.
We also warmly welcome enquiries from any current or prospective parents or carers regarding any aspect of The Cheadle College and you can contact us by phone, email or via the enquiry form on the website.
Alternatively you can come and meet staff and students face to face at one of our open days or evenings.