The college Alumni network is a dedicated resource for past students to keep in touch with the college.
We are always fascinated to hear what former students of the College have gone on to do after leaving and how your experience at the College helped to shape your career or open up opportunities and interests that are now part of your life.
Over the years, some students from the College have gone on to achieve outstanding success in a huge variety of different fields.
- If you would like to join the College Alumni Network please register here: https://networks.futurefirst.org.uk/former-student/CMSFC
As an ex-student of the college you can get involved and keep in touch with us in various ways. Through our alumni service you can:
- Keep up to date with college events.
- Get involved and support our current students.
Connect with us and share your story – We encourage you to keep in touch and let us know what you’re doing now and how the college helped you to get to where you are today. If you’d like to feature as a case study and have an interesting story to tell then please get in touch. This is an ideal opportunity for you to share your success and inspire our current students to see what they could achieve with hard work and dedication to their studies.
- You can sign up to become a member of our alumni https://networks.futurefirst.org.uk/former-student/CMSFC
- If you are a current student, you can also sign up before you leave here https://networks.futurefirst.org.uk/former-student/CMSFC .
Please contact the marketing department to get a photographic record of you before you leave
Work placements are now a compulsory element of all of our courses which help students to strengthen their University, Apprenticeship and job applications. We arrange 100’s of placements each year.
Work placements offer an unrivalled learning experience for students and we are always keen to expand our network of placement providers. Should you take on a placement student, you would:
- Have access to a young person with interest and knowledge within his/her subject area who could contribute to your company through the work they carry out whilst on placement.
- Have potential to carry out project or other work which you may not otherwise have time to do.
Any student working in regulated activity with children or vulnerable adults will be in possession of an enhanced DBS check prior to the start of their placement.
If you feel you may be able to offer a placement, then please get in touch with our Work Placement & Employer Engagement team
The knowledge you’ve gained since leaving college is vital in supporting our current students and your expertise can help contribute to their development. We are always on the lookout for individuals to deliver guest lectures, workshops and talk about their experiences. Why not get in touch with us to see how you may be able to offer your invaluable support by giving back to the student community.